Put Your Dream To The Test 10 Questions to Help You See It and Seize It

Friday, June 1, 2012

Father Hunger

"Father Hunger" Why God Calls Men To Love And Lead Their Families By Douglas Wilson. WOW what a book!
Fathers are so Important! God made Adam first then Eve, so that Adam could protect Eve and the offspring that they would have together. Families are so messed up in today world. We have so many single family homes. Yes, I'm a single family home and I'm a firm believer that there is someone out there who can be a Head of household for me. Who can strong in God and not beat me and be a control freak having to know where I'm at 24/7. Who will have trust in a marriage and not cheat on a marriage. This book " Father Hunger" tells what Father roll is. Fathers are so important but yet their not taking their rolls seriously anymore. Good men are out in this universe I know they are, but where. My Faith is strong in Catholic views. When a Strong Man who has God in his heart and soul and His Head on Right Financially comes along my house will be in order. Don't get me wrong,  some Men are strong, but some are just being lazy and not taking their job that God gave them seriously. If Men take their job seriously, more often women who are right with God (God"s will ) will get you together.    This book is very good. More Men should read it and Women should read it, to know how they should their man grown in God's ways. Because in God's Will I think with ever good Man there is a Good Woman  who enhances her husband or boyfriend even more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment